Surfer Pug Lola is blessed to live next to the beach with her humans, Lola recently had her introduction to the Sun, Surf and Sea , Lola has a few tips for every Puggy.
- Follow the beach rules, its ok to be on a leash, make sure you look cute, get your designer harness here https://puglove.com.au/shop/
- Have your humans check for rubbish although some things smell yummy and look fun to chew they can make us sick
- Don’t drink the wave water, it makes your pug tummy feel sick , ask your human to take fresh drinking water to the beach
- Its cool to get your paws on some dog safe sunscreen , I’ve noticed the humans rubbing it on themselves so it must be good , ask your human to get you some dog safe sunscreen, Nigella The Pug recommends www.rufusandcoco.com.au/…/sun-buddy-long-lasting-SPF15-sunscreen
Connect with Nigella The Pug www.facebook.com/nigellathepug
- Make sure you don’t get too hot, sand gets hot on your paws, it’s very warm in the summer sun, take a break under your humans umbrella when you can, try our natural cooling mats https://puglove.com.au/product/natural-bamboo-dog-cooling-mat/
- Wearing a safety vest makes swimming a lot easier ask your human to buy yours here https://puglove.com.au/product/pugadot-life-vest/
- Have Fun …….
- Tell us about your adventure www.facebook.com/puglovecentral